We are currently only taking applications from qualified counsellors or trainees who have 50 hours of one to one client work
back to top
We deliver a range of talks and workshops aimed at supporting parents and carers with issues and concerns relating to emotional health. These workshops will focus on two areas:
- providing awareness and understanding of emotional health issues that may affect their children or the people they care for
- providing direct support through personal development such as building emotional resilience, self-esteem or improving communication
What is Counselling for Parents
Are you concerned about your child and wondering how counselling might help?
Is your child, or the person you care for, already in counselling and you want to know more about the process?
Why not come and talk to us with any questions you may have? We offer a free 1-to-1 short session (about 20 minutes) with parents and carers that will:
- Explore what counselling is and how it may help
- Provide a greater understanding about emotional health issues
- Allow you the opportunity to ask questions about counselling
Please contact us to find out more. Telephone: 01636 704 620 or email us